Regener8-Medical Technologies IKC Annual Conference:
"Building the Regenerative Devices Industry"
Date: July 01, 2016 @ 9:00 AM
Location: Horizon Conference Centre, Leeds
Book now!: https://regener8-ikc2016.eventbrite.co.uk
Regener8 and the Medical Technologies IKC are to host a one-day conference, focusing on best practice in translating regenerative devices – a potential £1bn industry in the UK.
Regener8 is the conference for academics, business people, managers and researchers working with innovation, enterprise, knowledge transfer and exchange – with an interest in progressing regenerative therapies through to the clinic and the market.
Featuring world-class speakers, oral and poster presentation sessions and interactive panel discussions, the Regener8 Annual Conference 2016 will provide an excellent opportunity to disseminate, share and discuss the impact of university-industry collaborations in the field of regenerative therapies and medical technologies.
- High calibre, international keynote speaker
- Accelerating the development of regenerative devices nationally - presentations from our partners on their proof of concept projects
- Sharing expertise with other providers - presentations from our Arthritis Research UK funded projects
- Q&A panels
- Networking time, including poster presentations from our Early Career Researcher community
- Value delivered - presentations from our partners who have successfully delivered IKC proof of concept projects that are progressing towards the market and the clinic
- A 'Community Showcase' session, with presentations that are submitted, selected and delivered by you, the Regener8 and wider med tech community
Present at Regener8 2016 - NEW!! Community-sourced session
A session of the event is open to submission for presentation proposals. Submissions to the Community-sourced session will be verified by the event committee before being made publicly available for the Regener8 and UK med tech community to vote on their favourites.
To submit a proposal for the Community-sourced session:
Download and read the Community-sourced session FAQ (opens a Word document)
Download and complete the Community-sourced session proposal form (opens a Word document)
The Regener8 Annual Conference is organised by Regener8 in partnership with the Medical Technologies IKC – the first event partnership between the two programmes. It follows eight successful conferences held by Regener8.
A number of sponsorship packages are available that include exhibition space and promotion in Regen magazine, which is distributed at the conference and at other national meetings as standard.
FURTHER CONFERENCE DETAILS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON!